Sunday, April 3, 2011

Decent.

Today was alright. I can't really complain. I worked out with Jillian Michaels in my dorm room. Pretty sure I won't be able to move in the morn. I signed up for her online program today too. I'm going to try and do this whole working out / eating right thing. Tomorrow though. I'm so totally sitting here eating French bread and Nutella. The creamy, chocolaty, hazelnutty spread is from the devil.
Anyway, Holly D said she'll be my personal trainer of sorts and my accountability partner. She may only be 5'2" but I'm pretty certain she could kick my butt. Which is a good thing in this case. So that's my plan this summer. If I make progress, I'll, let you know. If I don't, I'm deleting this so no one will know I failed. I think that's a fair trade.
I should get back to my Lit paper I've been puttinng off..... oh and definitely my Nutella.

2 comments:

  1. Nutella is of the devil and so damn good! Oops!I just said that out loud ;)

    Also, I want to work out with you and Jillian and Holly too! Sooo, call me and I'll do it with you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poop. It didn't make the real heart... Whatev.

    ReplyDelete