I'm not sad anymore! Since my last post I finally sat down and talked with Snow in what Bkim affectionately calls the Wounded Knee Massacre. Things went well, everyone was honest, and although we are still not friends, we can be in the same place without me wanting to kill her. Definitely a plus. That was really weighing heavy on my heart so I'm glad we finally worked things out.
I also finally got (mostly) caught up with my school work- in some classes, I'm even ahead! Who would have thought that was actually going to happen? Yeah, NO ONE! I'm really proud of myself for not giving up and I'm really excited to see what I can do for the last 4 weeks of the semester.
Another great thing is I got a job for summer! I'm going to be a summer RA here at school and I'll have two classes so I can fulfill my last core requirements before fall semester.
Ahhhhh things are just so awesome! I'm feeling good, the sun is out, my room is almost clean, YAY YAY YAY!
Just saw this for the first time! Don't know how I missed it but I'm sooooo glad you're happy again! And way to go on your classes! Now, if you could just wake up a little earier... Just kidding ;) You know I'm the exact same way! And now you're even back on with worship team and it's sunny out today too... Sigh, I love all the goodness!
ReplyDelete