I can understand where my friend is coming from when he says this. Things always get complicated when men and women are confined to a small space for an extended period of time. This may be an idealized view, but with the group I am thinking of going with, I do not foresee any problems. A love connection between anyone is completely out of the question, although, arguments are not. I think if we go with a plan and a free spirited attitude, everything will be fine!
Let's hope that my friend gets over his apprehensions and he decides to come with us. Bethany and I are also hoping for one or two specific people to come with us on our journey... we'll see how that goes too! The chances that they will join us are slim to none, but we'll keep a positive attitude until they give us a solid no.
No comments:
Post a Comment