Monday, December 6, 2010

Dead Week

I just had two of the most terrifying dreams ever. Why my brain is so violent, I don't know, but it truly is frightening to think that I could dream such violence. I blame Moulin Rouge. I would really like to go back to sleep, but for the first time in my life, I'm afraid to close my eyes.

In the past 36 hours, I have slept for 28 of them. I don't know if I am truly this tired or if my body is preparing itself for the hell week that is about to come to fruition. I missed church, I didn't get my laundry done, nor did I do any of the school work I was trying to get a head start on. Productivity is definitely the bane of my existence. This is the week when I need to be the most productive. I have two final papers to write plus one to make corrections on and re-submit. I'm hoping I can finish all three today and head straight into making the study guides for my four final exams. That's my goal.... Let's see if I can actually attain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment