Because I've been working on so much homework this week, I haven't really had any brain busting discoveries to share. So this will just have to be one of those mundane life posts that don't really matter to anyone but me!
Friday, December 3, 2010
Dying Week
Dying week is officially over! This has definitely been one of my busiest weeks so far this semester, but it's over and only one all nighter had to be pulled! It was actually pretty fun too because my friend Mikel stayed up with me while we worked on essays that either had to be due the following morning (Mikel) or were due two days prior (me). Next week is dead week and all I have left to due are study guides for my four finals and one take home essay. It's going to a hardcore study week because all of my finals are worth at least 20% of my grade, which will definitely make or break my semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment