According to Wikipedia, a firecracker is a small explosive device primarily designed to produce a large amount of noise, especially in the form of a loud bang; any visual effect is incidental to this goal. They have fuses, and are wrapped in a heavy paper casing to contain the explosive compound.
With the exception of the word "small", I am a firecracker. But not in the good Josh Turner country song way, more along the lines of a person with a short fuse who tends to explode once in comes in contact with the smallest flame.
I wish I didn't get irritated so easily, especially when it comes to my friends. I just need to realize that the world doesn't revolve around me and sometimes plans change. I also need to realize when to turn off my phone and ignore the world.
So that is what I'm doing. My Facebook password has been changed and a small white lie was told in my final status. I'm hoping it means people won't try to contact me. Yes, I'm shutting everyone out, but I've found that if I do that, then no one can hurt me. Let's hope it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment